All content, services, and products available on https://psychedelic.support website (the “Site”) are governed by the following terms and conditions:
The Site is owned and operated by Mindshare Collective, LLC. Before accessing or using the Site, please read these Terms of Service (“Terms, “Terms of Service”). By visiting any page on the Site, you agree to and become legally bound to the terms and conditions detailed in these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Code of Conduct
Psychedelic Support requires providers to agree to the following terms and code of conduct to be featured on the website.
To post a provider profile, program, clinic, or event, the service provider agrees to the following code of conduct. Failure to follow results in removal of listing from psychedelic.support.
- Providers will not:
- Distribute or administer illegal substances to clients or event attendees.
- Take payment to work with individuals who self-administer illegal substances with the intent of undergoing ‘drug-assisted therapies.’
- Refer anyone to underground practitioners who administer psychedelics during therapeutic sessions.
- Partake in any other illegal or unethical actions specified under a professional license.
- Providers may withdraw participation at any time.
- Psychedelic Support may remove profiles or listing at any time and for any reason.
Profile Requirements (Providers, Clinics, Programs)
- Providers are required to be licensed in a mental health profession or have worked in a clinical trial of psychedelics in the role of a therapist or guide.
- After applying, providers are selected based on review of resumes and web searches. Their public appearance (professional website, employment/practice, social media posts, etc.) should be aligned with Psychedelic Support’s mission, values, and ethics. Professional references may be collected and contacted as part of the application process.
- Integration and training events related to psychedelics/plant medicines, altered states of consciousness, or mind-body health may be listed on the site.
- Event organizers aren’t required to be licensed but must agree to the code of conduct.
Maintaining Quality Providers and Services
- To feature high quality providers and service, Psychedelic Support takes feedback, both positive and negative, through an online form on the website. If consistent negative feedback is received, we will remove the profile or listing. Reasons for removal could include:
- non-responsiveness or untimely communication of the provider with a client
- unsatisfactory therapeutic services
- inappropriate or unethical behavior
- unprofessional public appearance in social media or events
- any other action not aligned with a provider’s professional license
- use of illegal substances with pay for service clients will result in immediate removal
- breaking terms of the code of conduct
- any other reason not listed here
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with your name and email address. For example, you may signup to receive email bulletins or updates about the Site by subscribing with your email address. You may also submit comments or fill out contact forms on the Site. Generally, we do not encourage submission of any personal information in these comments or contact forms other than the required fields (e.g., name and email address). Contact form responses in Provider Profiles go directly to the given Provider; therefore, the information disclosed is subject to the policies and terms of the Provider.
How We Collect and Use Information
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This information of Site use may be used to make improvements on the Site.
Disclosure of Information
We will not share your name or email address given to the Site to third parties, except:
a. With hired third party service providers (e.g. Mailchimp, these third parties may not keep or use your personal information for any other purpose),
b. When required by legal requirements, such as law, regulation subpoena, warrant, court order, or with regulator or law enforcement agencies, or
c. In the case of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, reorganization, or similar occurrence.
We may use your Personal Information that you have provided in the opt-in form to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Cookies are small text files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier, that the Site places on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are sent to your browser from the Site to improve and optimize your experience on the Site.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect anonymous site traffic information. You can instruct your browser to block all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Site.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please be mindful that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Emails sent to, from, or through the Site, including through provider/clinic/program contact forms, may not be secure. Please keep this in mind when sending emails or filling in contact forms.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web sites and Providers
Mindshare Collective, LLC does not endorse and is not responsible for practices, policies, and terms of services of other websites or providers that are linked to or from the Site. Consult policies of other websites and providers if you choose to link to or from, or contact via our Site.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mindshare Collective, LLC.
Mindshare Collective, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites, providers, or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mindshare Collective, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites, providers, or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
The Terms of Service were last updated on February 18, 2018.