The Most Important Education You Didn’t Get In School.
You probably didn’t learn much in your formal education about therapeutic applications for psychedelics or how to reduce risks.
Start your learning journey now!
- Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest evidence-backed information delivered to your inbox.
- Advance your understanding of psychedelic-assisted therapies in our accredited online courses and training programs. Earn continuing education (CE/CME) credits.
- Join the discussion and meet others in our live monthly Speaker and Professional Networking Series.
Experts in harm reduction and psychedelic therapy want you to be informed!
Sign up now and get access to:
The Little Book of Psychedelic Substances
Take a look at our practical guide on the 8 most popular psychedelic substances. This 45 page book on psychedelic effects, doses, safety in medical and recreational settings, therapeutic overviews and much more is FREE to download. Keep this book handy for all of your psychedelic explorations.Covers:
- Psilocybin, MDMA, Ketamine, Esketamine, Ayahusca, 5-Meo-DMT, LSD, Cannabis, Ibogaine
- Psychedelic effects, doses, safety, therapeutics, and more
Exploring Psychedelics: Discovery, Research & Effects
Start with the basics and grow your proficiency of psychedelic terms and history in our FREE introductory course. We’ll break down common myths with science-backed facts and take a look at how research is advancing innovative psychedelic treatments.Course Objectives:
- Describe psychedelic terminology through various characterizations.
- Discuss cultural and historical uses of plant medicines and current psychedelic research.
- List the range of disciplines where psychedelic research is applicable.
Riding the Wave: Principles of Psychedelic Harm Reduction
Considering taking a psychedelic substance? Take our FREE harm reduction course to learn what to expect and how to maximize safety. You’ll hear tips for best practices and integration, and ways to get support after a challenging experience.Course Objectives:
- Describe the principles of harm reduction and define terminology related to psychedelic harm reduction.
- Understand risks and potential adverse consequences of psychedelic use and how risks vary across settings and individuals.
- Discuss harm reduction strategies and how preparation and integration can help mitigate risks.