Are you a licensed health provider or a community group? Great! We can't wait to know more about your work!
Psychedelic Support is on a mission to provide connection and education for the therapeutic use of psychedelics. There are no fees for our member services, we are funded by our educational program. Please consider enrolling in a course today!
Why join Psychedelic Support?
- Gain Patient Referrals.
- Network with your Peers.
- Get Psychedelic Training & Education.
- Get Industry News.
We require providers to be licensed in a mental health profession or have worked on a clinical trial of psychedelics in the role of a therapist or guide. Read our Terms of Service to view the provider code of conduct. We are currently accepting applications for practitioners (MD, PsyD, LCSW, etc) and clinics.
Psychedelic Support Provider Network members enjoy:
- Member profile in our directory of verified providers (optional)
- Professional networking opportunities with Professional Connect
- Access to our private forum for network members only
- Invitation to our monthly speaker and professional networking series
- Discounts on our psychedelic educational courses
- Opportunity to publish an article on this site
- Industry news and events emails for members only
- Connection to more clients and colleagues
In the short time I’ve been a part of it, I’ve received a handful of legitimate referrals. As a professional only in private practice a resource like this is invaluable.
To list your Community Group, we require groups to host regular online or in-person events on topics related to integration, harm reduction, mental health, or psychedelic networking. Groups and events can not offer illegal substances.
There are many benefits to joining our Community Directory. You’ll receive:
- A profile in our Community Directory
- A login to update your group profile, share your events and programs
- Invitation to publish articles in our blog
- Social media outreach for your group and events