Join our Directory of Health Professionals and Community
Psychedelic Support provides connection and education for the safe, therapeutic use of psychedelics.
Are you a licensed health provider or a community group?
Great! We can't wait to know more about your work!
Since 2018, Psychedelic Support has been a trusted resource for psychedelic education, community and connection. We invite you to take this journey with us!
Join the Psychedelic Support Network to:
- Gain client referrals and grow your practice.
- Network with your peers.
- Access psychedelic training and continuing education.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news in the rapidly evolving, psychedelic space.
In the short time I’ve been a part of it, I’ve received a handful of legitimate referrals. As a professional only in private practice a resource like this is invaluable.
Provider Network - List Your Practice!
We require providers to be licensed in a health profession. We are currently accepting applications to join our growing community, including practitioners (MD, PsyD, LCSW, RN, LMFT, etc), clinics, and clinical trials.
FREE to all Psychedelic Support Network members:
- Member profile in our directory of verified providers (optional)
- Professional networking opportunities with Professional Connect. Find a supervisor, prescriber, co-therapy team members and more!
- Access to our private forum for network members only
- Invitation to our monthly speaker and professional networking series
- Invitation to our quarterly member only online events
- Discounts on our psychedelic educational courses
- Opportunity to publish an article on this site
- Industry news and special promotions for members
- Connection to more clients and colleagues
- Client referrals from clinical trials and retreats
- Members are eligible for advanced marketing services to grow your practice.
- Learn more about premier marking services.
Community Directory - List Your Group for FREE!
To list your Community Group, we require groups to host regular online or in-person events on topics related to integration, harm reduction, mental health, or psychedelic networking. Groups and events can not offer illegal substances. You do not need to be a licensed health provider to list your community group.
Community Directory benefits:
- Profile detailing your offerings and expertise in our Community Directory
- High quality professional photo or image to represent your group
- A login to update your group profile, share your events and programs
- Invitation to publish articles in our blog
- Opportunity for more advanced marketing and communications