The Key of Inbodied Integration
Inbodied integration is key with psychedelic-assisted therapies. It’s essential for any enriching experiences with a psychoactive medicine. In order to effectively support others in living the truths that emerge from journeys, every clinician in the field must know the landscape of the medicine that they facilitate from their own psyche.
Join Psychedelic Support for a discussion about leading integration with action oriented meaning with licensed clinical social worker and psychedelic-assisted therapist, Lauren Taus, LCSW. We explore how to creatively approach psychedelic integration sessions in a way that anchors good, encourages clients to actively shift their mindset, and how to shed what’s needed in order to make meaningful change that aligns with their highest good.
Getting to Know Lauren Taus, LCSW & Inbodied Integration
Lauren Taus, LCSW is a psychedelic-assisted therapist, trained to work with both psychoactive compounds and plant medicines, who focuses on inbodied integration. Lauren leads Inbodied Life, a Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy and Integration training, while also running a group practice based in Los Angeles. Lauren is a lifelong student, educator and activist.
For decades, Lauren’s work has focused on creating aligned, and kind mind-body connections to support complete health for individuals and the collective. Currently, Lauren is working more intimately with family systems in order to maximize benefit for the people and the systems that she serves. Lauren’s work has been featured in Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Health Magazine, USA Today, The Guardian, Self Magazine and more.
- Integrating Ketamine and Non-Ordinary States of Consciousness-Assisted Therapies
- Integrating Ayahuasca
Follow your CuriositySign up to receive our free psychedelic courses, 45 page eBook, and special offers delivered to your inbox.
- How to Find the Best Psychedelic Integration Therapist for You
- Journaling Your Way through Integration
- Integration Support vs Integration Therapy: Is there a Difference?
Psychedelic Support Network Resources
- Join Psychedelic Support’s monthly speaker series each month! Find the schedule and register here.
- Connect with a psychedelic practitioner in the Psychedelic Support Network Directory.
- Learn about the field of psychedelics with Psychedelic Support’s accredited courses.
- Apply for a scholarship to cover the cost of an educational course.
- Sign up for a clinical trial.