The Wondrous World of 5-MeO-DMT
The Wondrous World of 5-MeO-DMT
Are you interested in learning more about 5-MeO-DMT, a powerful psychedelic compound known as the “God molecule”? Then this course is for you!
From scientific research to therapy and personal experiences, this course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of 5-MeO-DMT. Expert interviews and first hand accounts offer unparalleled insights into this potent psychedelic substance. You'll learn about clinical research initiatives investigating potential therapeutic benefits, as well as its potential risks and side effects.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of 5-MeO-DMT and expand their understanding of psychedelics. By the end of this course, you'll have a richer understanding of this complex compound, and you'll be better equipped to make informed decisions about its use.
Self-paced course includes:
- 2 hours of learning content
- Interactive eLearning module
- Interviews with researchers, therapists, neuroscientists, and conservationists
- Animations and detailed graphics of complex topics
- Discussion forum to engage with other learners and instructors
- Knowledge check at the end of the course
- Downloadable reference lists with cited publications and links
- Downloadable resources documents with suggested videos, books, articles, and websites
- 1-year access to our online learning platform
- Invite to our live monthly speaker series and access to past event videos
- Psychedelic Support Certificate of Completion
Choose the Continuing Education (CE) Certificate to earn 2 credit hours for licensed professionals including psychologists, therapists, social workers, etc.
- Describe the effects, dosage, and contraindications of 5-MeO-DMT.
- Recite the history of 5-MeO-DMT use and where it's derived from.
- Describe why 5-MeO-DMT is under research for health conditions.
- What is 5-MeO-DMT?
- History of 5-MeO-DMT
- Toad Venom & Conservation Initiatives
- Synthetic 5-MeO-DMT
- Pharmacology, Dosing, & Effects
- Research in Humans
Accredited By Professional Organizations
In support of improving patient care, Psychedelic Support offers continuing education for health providers through the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the American Psychological Association (APA).
Meet your Course Instructors, Contributors, & Peer Reviewers:
Online platform access: 1 year
For the best experience, we recommend taking the course on a tablet or computer.
100% Student Satisfaction or money back guarantee
Course FAQ can be found here
Interested in the different certificate options for our courses? Read on to learn more:
Once you complete the course you will receive a Psychedelic Support Certificate of Completion. Choose this option if you are not a licensed health provider and do not need continuing education credit for your professional degree.
Once you complete the course you will receive a Psychedelic Support CE Certificate. Choose this option if you are a licensed health provider would like continuing education credit for your professional degree.
- Be sure to select the CE credit option when purchasing the course.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance for your credits.
- CE credits for psychologists are provided by Psychedelic Support, an APA-approved CE sponsor.
- Psychedelic Support is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Psychedelic Support maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
- For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance or questions about CE, contact Psychedelic Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.